Here are a few photos from a short and easy hike the other day in Kananaskis Prov. Park... We didn't see many plants I haven't shown before, so I won't repeat them... this will be mostly just a few that I haven't worn out too badly yet, and a bit of scenery from a beautiful day.
1) Cirsium hookerianum still isn't in bloom up here!
2, 3) A spectacular Phacelia sericea
4) Lonicera involucrata along the trail
5) Elbow Lake, a very popular destination
6) Pedicularis groenlandica on the wet lake shore
7) A few glacier lilies here and there (Erythronium grandiflorum) but long past blooming
8 ) Scree slope
9, 10) Epilobium sp. along the lake shore