Trillium 2014

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lori S.
Title: Moderator

No, the search tool doesn't work very well, unfortunately.   It has been brought up a few times, to no avail.

Lori Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Zone 3 -30 C to +30 C (rarely!); elevation ~1130m; annual precipitation ~40 cm

Hoy
Hoy's picture
Title: Member

[quote=Cockcroft]

They grow all over my garden.  Some T. rivale live in pots on the north side of my house on a sand bed, so I can keep the strains separate and collect seed.  But all other trilliums are in the ground.  I'd say most enjoy shade for at least part of the day, but many get quite a bit of sun.  They are mixed in with other plants.

[/quote]

Thanks Claire.

I am slowly building up the Trillium inventory in my woodland! Hope I'll get something like your collection some time!

Trond Rogaland, Norway - with cool, often rainy summers  (29C max) and mild, often rainy winters (180 cm/year)!

RickR
Title: Moderator

I too, am completely disgusted by the search incapability here.  I have never used the Angry emoticon anywhere, but it so so appropriate here.

angryangryangry

Rick Rodich    zone 4a.    Annual precipitation ~24 inches near Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Pages