Trillium 2013

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
IMYoung
Title: Member

"Speak up", t00lie, we can't hear you...........  ;>))

Aha! Mark McD. tells me it's a forum hitch......... t00lie isn't really attempting telepathy  ;>)) ( grin)

Ian  and/or Margaret Young ( -here it is usually Margaret) Aberdeen , North East Scotland, UK Zone 8a

www.srgc.net

Toole
Toole's picture
Title: Guest

[quote=IMYoung]

"Speak up", t00lie, we can't hear you...........  ;>))

Aha! Mark McD. tells me it's a forum hitch......... t00lie isn't really attempting telepathy  ;>)) ( grin)

[/quote]

Not sure that anyone would have been wanting to read my mind last night Maggi as i struggled to work out why i couldn't post comments.......Wink.

Anyway ,spent a few minutes yesterday morning staining and erecting a new sign to replace the old 'Alpine Haven' one from our previous garden. .As we are in a woodland setting and trilliums are my prime interest i thought it prudent to finally update the signage ,20 years on .....rolleyes.

As the wood is macrocarpa I'll leave the lettering to age to a grey rather than paint it.

One of the neighbours visited ,however I wasn't impressed with his antics at all as with every pic i took he seemed to pop up hugging the limelight.......smile

A number of trilliums are in advancing growth here with one plant further on with it's leaves just unwhirling.Early next month should see the first of the westerners in bloom.

Now if i could only figure out why i can't finalise renewing my membership online I'd be a happy chappy......

Cheers Dave.

Invercargill Bottom of the South Island New Zealand Zone 8 maritime climate 1100mm,(40 in),rainfall p.a. Nil snow cover

Pages